Mascot Gaming takes you somewhere deep in the woods for a terrifying adventure. You will encounter sinister, zombie-like but noisy creatures that crawl out of the ground. You will have to overcome your fear and deal with the monsters with the help of an old but effective chainsaw. The backdrop is a rural area divided by a dusty road. To the right of the reels is a mailbox, and to the left is a scarecrow. Perhaps to inform you of the pending danger you will face. Get modifiers in win-win games that include stacked wilds and multipliers. Even better, there are seven types of free games that promise to diversify your experience.
The slot loads smoothly on desktops, tablets and mobile devices. So you can even play it on the go! Ready for a monster hunt? Read our Evil Bet slot review today!
GamePlay & Prices
If you want to try the gameplay before risking real money, we at GoodluckMate have taken care of that. We offer Evil Bet demo slot on our platform for free! So you can play for fun, mastering the gameplay before risking your money. The reel layout uses the usual platform with five reels and three rows. Only 15 betting lines are available, which pay for combinations starting from the leftmost column.
- Click on the Stacked Coins button to manually select the appropriate bet level. In Evil Bet slot, you can bet from €0.15 to €30.
- The normal procedure involves pressing the Spin button to start the game round with the specified bet. Otherwise, you can select Autoplay mode and gamble until infinity.
- Luckily, there is an option to set up autospins according to your preferences. If you are a fan of quick sessions, then activate the Quick Spin option.
Theme & Symbols Of The Evil Bet
The symbols in the Evil Bet slot game can form combinations of two or three symbols. You can follow the combinations of symbols along with their payouts in the paytable. These prizes are proportional to the bet made. Keep in mind that combinations are only paid in sequence from the left-most reel. The payout table also contains various game rules that determine the overall gameplay.
The lowest king cards, As, Ks, Qs, Js and 10s, give 0.2x to 2.3x your total bet. Then, as the middle symbols "Blood Witch" and "Monster" can bring from 1x to 3.3x your chosen bet. Zombie, Ghost, Bloody Butcher, Man, Gun with Knives and Chainsaw are the premium symbols. They bring maximum payouts of 3.3x, 5x and 6.7x of your bet for two or more, except for the Man, which brings rewards for three to five.
The gameplay is accompanied by three different wilds. Stay tuned for the next Evil Bet slot review and learn more about the wild symbols. Book Scatters, which drop in any round and help trigger bonus spins.
Each non-paying game triggers a new winnings modifier. All active modifiers are applied along with the next win per spin. Activation of these Evil Bet bonus modifiers occurs only during the main game. But a roll of any prizes or bet change during the main game deactivates any modifying functions. Only four modifiers can be active at the same time, which are activated in the following sequence:
- The witch, monster, and man symbols become wilds in sequence. They replace all other cards except the scatters.
- After getting three wilds all winning combinations are paid with multipliers of x2, then x3 and x5. Each new multiplier deactivates the previous one.
Three, four or five scatters award 10 free Evil Bet spins, which are played with the current modifier. You can win more games in the current series of bonus games by keeping the modifiers active.