What are the ways of collecting the information?
Our team gathers information to:
- To deal with the responds and complaints
- To provide the services
- To analyse the statistical information of the customer’s visits and the equipment he uses, including IP addresses, geographical setting, the type of the existing browser and number of the website page view
How do we use the information?
Our team is going to use the user’s data to:
- To manage or update our website in order to improve its features, functions or consistency
- To improve the providing services at our website
- To deal with the requests and complaints
- To send the emails or newsletters, related to our services
Moreover, our team will not:
- Sell, share or lease the information about you or your company
- Store the personal data from which the user is going to be identified as the consequence of our website visiting
- Share the banking and payments details
What do you have to know about the cookies?
The small text file, placed at your PC is called cookies. Like other websites or team uses it. While you are surfing our website, the server provides the useful information about the requested online page that has to be delivered to the right location. So this piece of information is saved in cookies files.
That is why when our user visits another website’s page, he is not seen as the new one. But notice the significant fact that cookies do not give the access to your computer or your personal info.
The users have the rights to accept or decline cookies files. The great amount of the modern browsers automatically saves cookies. However, you have the right to change the browser’s settings to decline the cookies files.
Third party cookies
Our website makes use of the third parties service in order to watch the attendance statistics. Of course, we do not gather info about the concrete visitors but we use only the statistic data. Moreover, the gathering of the information is the anonymous stuff.